Not to be bragging, but I’m known for making a kick ass carrot cake. But my new cannabis carrot cake recipe tops the old regular and takes this delicious cake into the next universe! It is simple to make and truly delicious. You’ll never go back to the traditional!
Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe
Not to be bragging, but I’m known for making a kick ass carrot cake. But my new cannabis carrot cake recipe tops the old regular and takes this delicious cake into the next universe! It is simple to make and truly delicious.
Let’s start with the Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe Ingredients
- 4 eggs – if you have access to local farm eggs, use them
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups canna butter or canna oil – If you are using canna oil, the best results and taste will be from a coconut or canola oil base, not olive oil.
- Marijuana powder
- ¾ cup chopped pineapple
- 3 cups grated carrots – usually 5 or 6 carrots. If you have a food processor use this to grate them if you don’t want to be slaving over the grater forever
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans (you can use walnuts if you like)
Directions – Let’s put it all together
- Over a low temperature, simmer the canna butter or oil. For that extra high, feel free to add some fine marijuana powder and let simmer together for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix together the sugar, eggs, and the oil and marijuana mixture together. You can mix by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Add in the grated carrots and pineapple and stir or mix
- Add vanilla
- Mix (you can even sift) together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients (in step #5 above) to the mixture and mix very well. Don’t forget to scrape the sides.
- Add the chopped pecans or walnuts
- Pour the mixture into a 9×13” pan and bake in the preheated over for an hour to an hour and a half. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.
This is absolutely delicious on its own, but topping it with a cream cheese frosting is crazy good.
This can be a potent cake so you might want to eat in small sections to see just how it affects you. As usual we don’t guarantee anything! You make it, you take responsibility for it.